Gems of Bhutan
Duration : 05 Nights/ 06 Days
Places to see : Paro – Thimpu – Trangsa – Bumthang - Punakha – Paro
Arrive Paro Airport on arrival meet by our representative with garlanding welcome. Later transfer to the hotel and check-in to the Hotel. Evening visit to Tashichhodzong. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning breakfast you will be visit BBS Tower to enjoy an aerial view of the Thimpu Valley, the Mini Zoo, Anim Dratshang (Nunnery), National Library, paper factory and Memorial Chorten.
Afternoon you will be visit to School of Art and Craft, Zangthopelri Lhakang and Handicrafts Emporium. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning after breakfast drive to Trongsa via Wangdue and Pelela Pass, on arrival check-in to the Hotel. Afternoon visit to Trongsa Dzong and Ta Dzong. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning after breakfast drive to Bumthang, on arrival check-in to the Hotel. Afternoon visit to Jampa Lhakhang, Kurjey Lhakhang, Jakar Dzong and Swiss FarmHouse. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning after breakfast drive to Punakha enroute view Wangdiphordrang and continue drive to Punakha. Evening arrive Punakha, on arrival check-in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning after breakfast visit to Punakha Dzong. Afternoon drive to Paro via Wangdiprodrang, on arrival check-in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning after breakfast visit Durugyel Dzong or the Fort of Drupka Victory. This is a historical site from the ramparts of which the Bhutanese repelled the Tibetan invaders, rime and again. Later visit to Taktsang Monastery, ‘Tiger’s Nest’ situated 3000 feet above the valley floor. Afternoon visit to Paro Dzong, the National Museum housed in an ancient watchtower, which has the finest collection of Tankha Paintings the world over. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Breakfast at the Hotel.
Later transfer to the airport to connect the flight to connect the your onward journey.
End of the Services…..
Terms & Conditions :-
Valid from 31 March 2018 – 31 March 2019 (Christmas & New Year eve Supplement charge will be extra)
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
- (1) We require 25% advance deposit to hold the booking.
- (2) Balance 75% must reach us 30 days prior to tour departure date.
- Check In / Check Out - 1200 NOON Extended check in - check out time may be granted subject to availability and agreement by the participating hotels.
- Rates include only those items specified in the itinerary above
- Driving time between cities and during sightseeing tours depend on traffic condition / road condition and refreshment stops taken by the clients on the date of travel.
- Any additional expense incurred due to a change in the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India regulations pertaining to taxes, fuel hikes, air-fares and transport and any force major situation due to political conditions, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- During visit to Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri the clients will be transferred by Battery operated public buses.
- Our costs quoted are based on contracted rates for leisure business. No conference/business/corporate activity has been envisaged in the tour cost. Including any such activity may result in the above group being treated as a Business delegation and the hotels may like to charge separate contracted rates for Business delegations
- Incase at the time of booking, we do not get the accommodation in the same hotel; will book an alternate hotel / category of room for which the supplement / reduction will be advised to you accordingly by the operations department.
- Smoking in Public Places has been prohibited in India. Public places include, open spaces, restaurants, hotels, pubs, discotheques, banquet halls, etc. No services would be allowed in separate smoking enclosures/ areas, if available, with the exception of rooms designed as 'smoking room' in hotels
Kindly have the amount deposited through Bank Transfer within the time limit allotted,
The prices are subject to amendment should the Transporters/ Hoteliers amend their rates prior to commencement of the tour GP Great India Leisure & Hotels Pvt Ltd while undertaking tours, transportation, hotel accommodation and other services only act as an agent on the clear understanding that they shall not be, in any way responsible or liable for any accident, damage, loss, delay or inconvenience caused in connection with the travel facilities arranged by the Company, its employees or agents. All bookings are accepted and executed with utmost care, yet no responsibility is undertaken for any change or deviation on account of factors beyond our control.
All cancellations are to be communicated in writing, & will attract a sum of USD 100.00 minimum. Beside the forfeiture of the deposit amount, a further charge will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following.
|When Cancellation is made||Charges|
|30 Days more prior to the operation of the booked tour||25% of total tour cost|
|20 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour||50% of total tour cost|
|15 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour||75% of total tour cost|
|07 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour||100% of total tour cost|
It is the Tour member responsibility to ensure that they have valid passports and visas, where necessary.