NORTH INDIA TOUR
Explore The Best of North India Tour
Duration : 09 Nights / 10 Days
Places to see : Delhi – Jaipur – Agra – Orchha – Khajuraho – Varanasi – Delhi
Explore the Dream North India Tour. North India is known for its rich heritage, cultural history, wilderness, naturalism and spiritualism. Escape into some of the spectacular destinations of North India on our Best of North India Tour. Enjoy the spicy cuisines, marvelous handicrafts and incredible hospitality of North India. Get the Best of North India with Book My Trip India.
Arrive Delhi's Indira Gandhi International airport this evening. You will be greeted at the airport by our representative with warm welcome with fresh flower garlands and transfer to your hotel by airconditioned vehicle. Your room is available for immédiates occupancy. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, followed by a sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi. Including Jama Masjid – this immense mosque is the largest in India, Red Fort - once the most opulent fort and palace of the Moghul Empire, nearby we enjoy the rickshaw Ride in the local markets of Chandni Chowk & Kinari Bazar.
In New Delhi visit 11th century Qutab Minar Tower, the India Gate and the grand government buildings, the President’s House and Parliament House all dating back to the time of British Raj. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast we drive to Jaipur - the fabled
“pink city” of the desert named after Jai Singh, the
former Maharaja of Jaipur. The palaces and forts of
the yesteryears, which were witnesses to the royal
processions and splendors, are now living monuments.
Arrive and check in to the hotel.
This will be a cultural evening, we visit Chokhi Dhani - An ethnic village resort, the vitality of Rajasthani folk culture comes alive as children dance rhythmically to the loud tenor of folk songs sung by men and women, festooned in bright clothes. Gaily caparisoned camel, horses and bullock carts offer joy rides. A traditional Rajasthani dinner will be served. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After enjoying a hearty breakfast at the hotel we
visit the dramatic hilltop fortress at Amber –
ascend the imposing fort on a painted elephant. We
wander among glittering inlays and the Hall of
We stop to view the elegant Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds)- this elaborate building, now little more than a façade, is encrusted with delicate screens and carved balconies from which the royal ladies, confined to their quarters, could sneak views of the outside world.
After lunch tour of the Maharajah’s City Palace, now partly a museum display a unique fusion of Mughal and Hindu architecture, and house a rare collection of paintings, Rajput armoury and costumes. Later we visit the unique Jantar Mantar Observatory - situated in the heart of the city where time has been accurately measured since the 17th century. Explore the colourful bazaars of Jaipur where one can shop for Jewellery, Paintings, block prints, textiles, carpets, brassware, blue pottery etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast drive to the city of Taj, Agra, we stop at a good restaurant for lunch enroute also visit the evocative city of Fatehpur Sikri - Built by Emperor Akbar as his capital and palace in the late 16th century, it is a veritable fairytale city built of red sandstone, and its "ruins" are in pristine condition. And continue to Agra, arrive and check inn to the hotel.
Afternoon we leave to explore the monumental heritage
of the Great Mughals, including the magnificent Taj
Mahal - one of the Seven Wonders of the World and
surely the most extravagant expression of love ever
created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to
build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife.
It's a wealth of white marble and semi-precious
stone - undoubtedly the highlight of the tour.
Later tour of the imposing Agra Fort - built of red sandstone and marble is a hilltop citadel with fabulous courtyards, fountains and gates. Rest of the evening free to explore the local handicrafts and shopping centers of the city where one can look for marble inlay work, fine quality carpets, Zari and embroidery, leather goods etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
[Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday].
After breakfast we drive to Orchha - once the capital of Bundelas, Orchha is a village, set amongst a complex of well preserved palaces and temples. Though Orcha was founded in 1531, it's golden age was during the first half of 17th century. When Jahangir visiting the city in 1606, a special palace, the Jehangir Mahal was built for him.
After lunch tour of this historical site with magnificent temples and monuments. Some of the Palaces were decorated with painted murals, which represent the finest flowering of the Bundela school of Painting. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast drive to Khajuraho – the legendary temples of Khajuraho built in the 9th and the 10th century are an incomparable experience. Acknowledged as one of the world’s artistic wonders. Khajuraho has achieved fame for the sensual appeal of its erotic sculptures.
Afternoon arrive and check in to the hotel. After
lunch we visit the exquisite 10th century temples of
Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast drive to Varanasi, on arrival
check-in to the hotel.
Later we take the rickshaw ride to the holy river Ganges and take the boat cruise to view the “Aarti” ceremony on the Ghats. Later continue drive to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Early morning proceeds on a Sunrise boat tour on
River Ganges visiting all the bathing Ghats followed
by walk through the narrow lanes visiting the Golden
Temple (old Vishwanath Temple) and Annapurna Devi
Return to hotel for breakfast.
After breakfast visit Bharat Mata Mandir, Benares Hindu University, New Vishwanath Temple, Durga Temple, Kalvairav Temple & Sarnath. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Morning breakfast at the Hotel.
Later transfer to the Airport to connect the flight to Delhi.
Package Cost :- (in US DOLLAR)
|Minimum 2 Pax
|Minimum 4 Pax
Cost Includes :-
- Accommodation on twin share per person basis as mentioned.
- Daily breakfast & Dinner at Hotel.
- Lunch will we provided local Restaurant
- Transportation by AC Deluxe Private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- English speaking guide throughout as per the itinerary.
- Entrance Fee to monuments during the sightseeing.
- 2 Boat rides at River Ganges at morning & evening.
- Rikshaw ride during the visit to Ghats of Varanasi
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- Bottle of mineral water per person/ day.
- Lunch at Samode.
- All current applicable taxes.
Cost Excludes :-
- 5% Goods & Service Tex (MANDATORY)
- Expenses of personal nature i.e. tips, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks & telegrams etc.
- Any Airfares/ train fares & Any meals / enroute meals unless specified
- Any sightseeing tours other than those mentioned in the inclusions / itinerary
- Permits, Camera fees, unless specified in the inclusions
- Tips to Driver, Guides, at restaurants nor does it includes any gratuity to your tour escort
- Any hike in fuel charges, tax structure (luxury tax, transport tax or service tax)
- Anything not given in Price Include head.
Terms & Conditions :-
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
- (1) We require 25% advance deposit to hold the booking.
- (2) Balance 75% must reach us 30 days prior to tour departure date.
- Check In - 1400 Hrs / Check Out - 1200 Hrs Extended check in - check out time may be granted subject to availability and agreement by the participating hotels.
- Rates include only those items specified in the itinerary above
- Driving time between cities and during sightseeing tours depend on traffic condition / road condition and refreshment stops taken by the clients on the date of travel.
- Any additional expense incurred due to a change in the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India regulations pertaining to taxes, fuel hikes, air-fares and transport and any force major situation due to political conditions, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- During visit to Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri the clients will be transferred by Battery operated public buses.
- Our costs quoted are based on contracted rates for leisure business. No conference/business/corporate activity has been envisaged in the tour cost. Including any such activity may result in the above group being treated as a Business delegation and the hotels may like to charge separate contracted rates for Business delegations
- Incase at the time of booking, we do not get the accommodation in the same hotel; will book an alternate hotel / category of room for which the supplement / reduction will be advised to you accordingly by the operations department.
- Smoking in Public Places has been prohibited in India. Public places include, open spaces, restaurants, hotels, pubs, discotheques, banquet halls, etc. No services would be allowed in separate smoking enclosures/ areas, if available, with the exception of rooms designed as 'smoking room' in hotels
Kindly have the amount deposited through Bank Transfer within the time limit allotted,
The prices are subject to amendment should the Transporters/ Hoteliers amend their rates prior to commencement of the tour GP Great India Leisure & Hotels Pvt Ltd while undertaking tours, transportation, hotel accommodation and other services only act as an agent on the clear understanding that they shall not be, in any way responsible or liable for any accident, damage, loss, delay or inconvenience caused in connection with the travel facilities arranged by the Company, its employees or agents. All bookings are accepted and executed with utmost care, yet no responsibility is undertaken for any change or deviation on account of factors beyond our control.
All cancellations are to be communicated in writing, & will attract a sum of USD 100.00 minimum. Beside the forfeiture of the deposit amount, a further charge will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within 25 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following.
|When Cancellation is made
|45 Days more prior to the operation of the booked tour
|25% of total tour cost
|30 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour
|50% of total tour cost
|25 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour
|75% of total tour cost
|15 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour
|100% of total tour cost
It is the Tour member responsibility to ensure that they have valid passports and visas, where necessary.