South India Travel Packages
Checkout the most popular South India Travel Packages
Duration : 07 Nights/ 08 Days
Places to see : Bangalore – Mysore – Hospet/ Hampi – Hyderabad
Enjoy an enchanting experience in some of the amazing destinations of south india. Get the most of your vacation with our customized south india travel packages with us!
On arrival at Bangalore International airport and meet with our representative and transfer to a Hotel, on arrival check-in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Bangalorethe city boasts of spacious gardens, parks, tree-lined avenues, a profusion of flowering trees, lakes, earning it the sobriquet of "Garden City." The once-sedate cantonment settlement of the British has now spread way beyond the mud fort and the four towers constructed by Kempegowda in 1537
Breakfast, proceed for full day sight seeing, visit ISKCON Temple - the Krishna temple is a blend of modern technology and spiritual harmony. Drive around Bangalore Palace and after lunch visit Lalbagh - 240 acres of beautifully sculpted gardens, with a rare collection of tropical and sub-tropical plants, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha - this massive building houses the State Legislature and the secretariat. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Hampi- A world heritage center, the ruins of Hampi, the capital of Vijayanagar Kingdom evoke memories of the grandeur of a bygone era. On arrival at Hospet check into a hotel. Evening drive around Hampi. Return to hotel and overnight stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast proceed for a full day sightseeing, visit King's Palace - this is the largest enclosure, including two major platform structures, an underground chamber which must have served as a treasury or private audience hall. Mahanavami Dibba - equally impressive is the massive Mahanavami Dibba, where the kings once sat on gem-studded golden throne and watched processions pass by. Queen's Bath - this Structure has a very plain exterior but the interior is stunningly ornate, with graceful arched corridors, projecting balconies and lotus-shaped fountains that used to spout perfumed water for the ladies of the court. Return to hotel and overnight.
After breakfast drive to Hyderabad is the capital of southern India's Telangana state. A major centre for the technology industry, it's home to many upscale restaurants and shops. Its historic sites include Golconda Fort, a former diamond-trading centre that was once the Qutab Shahi dynastic capital. The Charminar, a 16th-century mosque whose 4 arches support towering minarets, is an old city landmark near the long-standing Laad Bazaar. On arrival check-in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast proceed for Sanjeevaiah Park, Birla Mandir, Planetarium, NTR Garden, Hussain Sagar, I Max studio, Tank Bund & Necklace Road Dinner at Hotel. After breakfast drive to Hyderabad is the capital of southern India's Telangana state. A major centre for the technology industry, it's home to many upscale restaurants and shops. Its historic sites include Golconda Fort, a former diamond-trading centre that was once the Qutab Shahi dynastic capital. The Charminar, a 16th-century mosque whose 4 arches support towering minarets, is an old city landmark near the long-standing Laad Bazaar.
On arrival check-in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Afternoon visit to Charminar, Macca Masjid, Salarjung Museum. Seven Tombs & Golconda Fort including laser show. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Ramoji Film City. You will be visiting all the important spots till the regular closing ceremony at Film City and drive back to Hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning breakfast at the Hotel.
Later free for Shopping. Evening transfer to International airport to connect the flight to your onward journey…
Package Cost :- (in US DOLLAR)
|No. of Adults
Cost Includes :-
- Accommodation as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast inclusive of taxes.
- AC Deluxe car as per the itinerary.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- English speaking guide during the sightseeings.
- Entrance fees
- Entrance fees to Ramaoji city with lunch.
- Bottle of Mineral water per person/day.
- All current applicable taxes.
Cost Excludes :-
- 4.50% Government Service Tax (MANDATORY AND YOU WILL HAVE TO COLLECT FROM THE CLIENT)
- Expenses of personal nature i.e. tips, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks & telegrams etc.
- Any Airfares/ train fares & Any meals / enroute meals unless specified
- Any sightseeing tours other than those mentioned in the inclusions / itinerary
- Permits, Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions
- Tips to Driver, Guides, at restaurants nor does it includes any gratuity to your tour escort
- Any hike in fuel charges, tax structure (luxury tax, transport tax or service tax)
- Anything not given in Price Include head
Terms & Conditions :-
Valid from 31 March 2018 – 31 March 2019 (Christmas & New Year eve Supplement charge will be extra)
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
- (1) We require 25% advance deposit to hold the booking.
- (2) Balance 75% must reach us 30 days prior to tour departure date.
- Check In / Check Out - 1200 NOON Extended check in - check out time may be granted subject to availability and agreement by the participating hotels.
- Rates include only those items specified in the itinerary above
- Driving time between cities and during sightseeing tours depend on traffic condition / road condition and refreshment stops taken by the clients on the date of travel.
- Any additional expense incurred due to a change in the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India regulations pertaining to taxes, fuel hikes, air-fares and transport and any force major situation due to political conditions, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- During visit to Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri the clients will be transferred by Battery operated public buses.
- Our costs quoted are based on contracted rates for leisure business. No conference/business/corporate activity has been envisaged in the tour cost. Including any such activity may result in the above group being treated as a Business delegation and the hotels may like to charge separate contracted rates for Business delegations
- Incase at the time of booking, we do not get the accommodation in the same hotel; will book an alternate hotel / category of room for which the supplement / reduction will be advised to you accordingly by the operations department.
- Smoking in Public Places has been prohibited in India. Public places include, open spaces, restaurants, hotels, pubs, discotheques, banquet halls, etc. No services would be allowed in separate smoking enclosures/ areas, if available, with the exception of rooms designed as 'smoking room' in hotels
Kindly have the amount deposited through Bank Transfer within the time limit allotted,
The prices are subject to amendment should the Transporters/ Hoteliers amend their rates prior to commencement of the tour GP Great India Leisure & Hotels Pvt Ltd while undertaking tours, transportation, hotel accommodation and other services only act as an agent on the clear understanding that they shall not be, in any way responsible or liable for any accident, damage, loss, delay or inconvenience caused in connection with the travel facilities arranged by the Company, its employees or agents. All bookings are accepted and executed with utmost care, yet no responsibility is undertaken for any change or deviation on account of factors beyond our control.
All cancellations are to be communicated in writing, & will attract a sum of USD 100.00 minimum. Beside the forfeiture of the deposit amount, a further charge will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following.
|When Cancellation is made
|30 Days more prior to the operation of the booked tour
|25% of total tour cost
|20 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour
|50% of total tour cost
|15 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour
|75% of total tour cost
|07 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour
|100% of total tour cost
It is the Tour member responsibility to ensure that they have valid passports and visas, where necessary.