Mountain Tours India
Duration : 05 Nights / 06 Days
Places to see : Bangalore – Mysore – Ooty - Coimbatore
Arrive at Bangalore airport on, pick up from the Airport / Railway Station and transfer to the Hotel. Later proceed for the Tour to Bangalore which includes a visit to the 240-acre Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha, Venkatappa Art Gallery, Mahatma Gandhi Road etc. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning after breakfast drive to Mysore from Bangalore, visit the spectacular island fortress of Srirangapatnam, the capital of Hyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan, Tippu's Palace, Gumbaz, Tippu's Summer Palace. Reach Mysore and settle down in hotel. Visit Illuminated Brindavan Gardens and Krishnarajasagar Dam in the Evening. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning after breakfast this morning visit the sprawling Maharaja's Palace with its outstanding treasures and ivory inlaid doors. The interior is also lavishly decorated with stained glass, mirrors, pillars, paintings and jewels. Later drive outside the city to Chamundi Hill and the huge Nandi Bull statue, St. Philomena's Church & Mysore Zoo. Overnight stay at Mysore.
Morning after breakfast we proceed to Ooty enroute visit Bandipur & Madumallai Wild Life Sanctuary and also fresh tea gardens, reach Ooty and check in at hotel. Later proceed for sight seeing which include Ooty lake, Botanical Gardens, Dodda Betta, etc. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Morning after breakfast today you will proceed to Conoor to look from close quarter the Tea Gardens, Sim's Park, Dolphin's Nose later back to Ooty visiting Film shooting points. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning breakfast at the Hotel. Later departure transfer to the Coimbatore airport to connect the flight to your onward journey.
Enjoy Most Beautiful Scenery of Bangalore, Mysore, Conoor, Ooty through our Blue Mountain Tours.
Terms & Conditions :-
Valid from 31 March 2018 – 31 March 2019 (Christmas & New Year eve Supplement charge will be extra)
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
- (1) We require 25% advance deposit to hold the booking.
- (2) Balance 75% must reach us 30 days prior to tour departure date.
- Check In / Check Out - 1200 NOON Extended check in - check out time may be granted subject to availability and agreement by the participating hotels.
- Rates include only those items specified in the itinerary above
- Driving time between cities and during sightseeing tours depend on traffic condition / road condition and refreshment stops taken by the clients on the date of travel.
- Any additional expense incurred due to a change in the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India regulations pertaining to taxes, fuel hikes, air-fares and transport and any force major situation due to political conditions, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- During visit to Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri the clients will be transferred by Battery operated public buses.
- Our costs quoted are based on contracted rates for leisure business. No conference/business/corporate activity has been envisaged in the tour cost. Including any such activity may result in the above group being treated as a Business delegation and the hotels may like to charge separate contracted rates for Business delegations
- Incase at the time of booking, we do not get the accommodation in the same hotel; will book an alternate hotel / category of room for which the supplement / reduction will be advised to you accordingly by the operations department.
- Smoking in Public Places has been prohibited in India. Public places include, open spaces, restaurants, hotels, pubs, discotheques, banquet halls, etc. No services would be allowed in separate smoking enclosures/ areas, if available, with the exception of rooms designed as 'smoking room' in hotels
Kindly have the amount deposited through Bank Transfer within the time limit allotted,
The prices are subject to amendment should the Transporters/ Hoteliers amend their rates prior to commencement of the tour GP Great India Leisure & Hotels Pvt Ltd while undertaking tours, transportation, hotel accommodation and other services only act as an agent on the clear understanding that they shall not be, in any way responsible or liable for any accident, damage, loss, delay or inconvenience caused in connection with the travel facilities arranged by the Company, its employees or agents. All bookings are accepted and executed with utmost care, yet no responsibility is undertaken for any change or deviation on account of factors beyond our control.
All cancellations are to be communicated in writing, & will attract a sum of USD 100.00 minimum. Beside the forfeiture of the deposit amount, a further charge will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following.
|When Cancellation is made
|30 Days more prior to the operation of the booked tour
|25% of total tour cost
|20 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour
|50% of total tour cost
|15 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour
|75% of total tour cost
|07 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour
|100% of total tour cost
It is the Tour member responsibility to ensure that they have valid passports and visas, where necessary.