ROYAL RAJASTHAN TOUR
Enjoy The Most Popular Royal Rajasthan Tour
Duration : 13 Nights / 14 Days
Places to see : Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Mandawa – Bikaner – Jaisalmer – Jodhpur – Udaipur – Pushkar - Delhi
Enjoy the gorgeous panorama of Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan. Explore the mesmerizing beauty and rich history of “ Heritage City of India”, Rajasthan with our customized Royal Rajasthan Tour Packages. Witness the wonderful architectures, monuments and rich traditions of rajasthan. Enjoy an experience like never before with Book My Trip India.
Arrive Delhi's Indira Gandhi International airport this evening. You will be greeted at the airport by our representative with warm welcome with fresh flower garlands and transfer to your hotel by airconditioned vehicle. Your room is available for immédiates occupancy. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, followed by a sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi. Including Jama Masjid – this immense mosque is the largest in India, Red Fort - once the most opulent fort and palace of the Moghul Empire, nearby we enjoy the rickshaw Ride in the local markets of Chandni Chowk & Kinari Bazar.
In New Delhi visit 11th century Qutab Minar Tower, the India Gate and the grand government buildings, the President’s House and Parliament House all dating back to the time of British Raj. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast proceed by surface to the city of Taj Agra, enroute visit to Lord Kirshna Birth Place, and continue drive to Agra, on arrival check-in to the Hotel.
Afternoon we leave to explore the monumental heritage of the Great Mughals, including the magnificent Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. It's a wealth of white marble and semi-precious stone - undoubtedly the highlight of our tour.
Later we leave for tour of the imposing Agra Fort, built of red sandstone and marble is a hilltop citadel with fabulous courtyards, fountains and gates. Rest of the evening free to explore the local handicrafts and shopping centers of the city where one can look for marble inlay work, fine quality carpets, Zari and embroidery, leather goods etc. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
[Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday].
After breakfast we drive to Jaipur - the fabled “pink city” of the desert named after Jai Singh, the former Maharaja of Jaipur. The palaces and forts of the yesteryears, which were witnesses to the royal processions and splendors, are now living monuments. Enroute we stop at Fatehpur Sikri - which has been described as “the world’s most perfectly preserved ghost town”. Built by Akbar in the late 16th century, it was abandoned after only 14 years, and the elegant buildings of this superb walled city remain intact to this day. In the afternoon continue to the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, arrive and check inn to the hotel.
This will be a cultural evening, we visit Chokhi Dhani - An ethnic village resort, the vitality of Rajasthani folk culture comes alive as children dance rhythmically to the loud tenor of folk songs sung by men and women, festooned in bright clothes. Gaily caparisoned camel, horses and bullock carts offer joy rides. A traditional Rajasthani dinner will be served. Overnight at the Hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel we visit the dramatic hilltop fortress at Amber – ascend the imposing fort on a painted elephant. We wander among glittering inlays and the Hall of Mirrors.
We stop to view the elegant Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds)- this elaborate building, now little more than a façade, is encrusted with delicate screens and carved balconies from which the royal ladies, confined to their quarters, could sneak views of the outside world.
After lunch tour of the Maharajah’s City Palace, now partly a museum display a unique fusion of Mughal and Hindu architecture, and house a rare collection of paintings, Rajput armoury and costumes. Later we visit the unique Jantar Mantar Observatory - situated in the heart of the city where time has been accurately measured since the 17th century.
Explore the colourful bazaars of Jaipur where one can shop for Jewellery, Paintings, block prints, textiles, carpets, brassware, blue pottery etc.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel drive to Bikaner, tucked away in the desert region of western Rajasthan enroute visiting Mandawa - often called the 'open air art gallery of Rajasthan', the region is famous for the high quality frescoes. Arrive Bikaner and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, followed by visit to the unusual Junagarh Fort - sumptuously decorated with its ornately lacquered walls in red & gold and panels of dazzling coloured glass inlay set over the coronation throne.
Later we will journey through the vast Thar Desert to the ancient caravan city of Jaisalmer - is one of the last princely bastions in the region, founded on the crossroads of lucrative trade routes. On arrival check inn to the hotel. Rest of the day will be at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast explore the honey-coloured fort that emerges from the flat dry desert sands and enjoy a walk through the maze of narrow streets in the city with ornately decorated ‘havelis’ in yellow sandstone, built by rich merchants at a time when the city was a key stopping place on the caravan routes from the Middle East. Jaisalmer has been described as an ‘open air museum’, and to enter its narrow cobbled lanes is to step back into another era. Evening we enjoy Camel Ride by the sand dunes. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast we leave for Jodhpur through the most interesting contours of the desert landscape, the enchanting forts, temples, other royal residences and settlements retain its medieval character and comprise the town's multifaceted attractions. On arrival check inn to the hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel we will visit the majestic Mehrangarh Fort, which dominates and offers spectacular vistas of the blue-hued city.
After lunch tours of Jaswant Thada – white marble mausoleum built in 1899 in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh and visit the Museum in the gardens of Umaid.
Later excursion tour to Mandore – the ancient capital of the Pratihara Rajputs, whose most remarkable monuments are the royal cenotaphs, particularly those of Jaswant Singh and Ajit Singh (XVII – XVIII centuries). A sanctuary dedicated to 300 million divinities shelters statues natural size local heroes. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast we drive to Udaipur - There is no place in Rajasthan, which appeals more to the imagination of poets and painter, travellers and writers than Udaipur, an oasis in the desert state of Rajasthan. Enroute we will visit the Jain temples at Ranakpur, superbly preserved in a near-perfect condition for over 500 years. The most attractive features are the 29 halls of the temple, which have 1444 pillars of which no two are like and continue drive to Udaipur and our next stop is Kumbhalgarh - famous for Fort converted into hotel, you can have your lunch here. Continue to Udaipur, arrive and check inn to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, followed by an excursion to the famous temple complex of Eklingji & Nagda, which enshrines the deity of the Maharana’s of Mewar. Spend the rest of the day exploring this charming lake city by car.
Afternoon visit to City Palace grounds and the museum, which are the testamento the valour and chivalry of the Mewar rulers. Visit Saheliyon ki Bari (the gardens the maids-of-honour), the Jagdish temple on the shores of Lake Pichola. The Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir is a treasure house of Rajasthani folk culture. The breathtaking beauty of the Lakes – Pichola and Fateh Sagar truly make Udaipur an oasis in the desert. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast drive to Pushkar - quiet and tranquil, Pushkar is a heaven for tourist searching for respite, A religious town built around a lake. Pushkar holds its sanctity on account of the legend that Lord Brahma (the Creator) and his wife Saraswati (the godess of learning and music) performed a ritual in the lake here. Arrive & check in to the hotel.
Evening we visit to the lord Brahma temple of the world and there after intermingle with the local colours in the local bazaar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast drive to Delhi, on arrival transfer to the airport to connect the flight to your onward journey.
Package Cost :- (in US DOLLAR)
|Category||Minimum 2 Pax
|Minimum 4 Pax
|Standard||$ 1285||$ 1145||$ 515|
|Superior||$ 1575||$ 1455||$ 635|
|Deluxe||$ 2395||$ 2225||$ 975|
Cost Includes :-
- Accommodation on twin share per person basis as mentioned.
- Daily breakfast inclusive of hotel taxes.
- Transportation by AC Deluxe Car as per the itinerary.
- English speaking guide during the sightseeing of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur & Udaipur.
- Entrance Fee to monuments during the sightseeing.
- Elephant ride & Jeep ride at amber fort.
- Cultural evening followed by Rajasthani Dinner at Chokhi Dhani.
- Camel ride at Sand Dunes with Lunch at Jaisalmer.
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- Bottle of mineral water per person/ day.
- All current applicable taxes.
Cost Excludes :-
- 5% Goods & Service Tax (MANDATORY)
- Expenses of personal nature i.e. tips, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks & telegrams etc.
- Any Airfares/ train fares & Any meals / enroute meals unless specified
- Any sightseeing tours other than those mentioned in the inclusions / itinerary
- Permits, Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions
- Tips to Driver, Guides, at restaurants nor does it includes any gratuity to your tour escort
- Any hike in fuel charges, tax structure (luxury tax, transport tax or service tax)
- Anything not given in Price Include head.
Terms & Conditions :-
Valid from 01 October 2023 - 31 March 2024 (Christmas & New Year eve Supplement charge will be extra)
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
- (1) We require 25% advance deposit to hold the booking.
- (2) Balance 75% must reach us 30 days prior to tour departure date.
- Check In - 1400 Hrs / Check Out - 1200 Hrs Extended check in - check out time may be granted subject to availability and agreement by the participating hotels.
- Rates include only those items specified in the itinerary above
- Driving time between cities and during sightseeing tours depend on traffic condition / road condition and refreshment stops taken by the clients on the date of travel.
- Any additional expense incurred due to a change in the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India regulations pertaining to taxes, fuel hikes, air-fares and transport and any force major situation due to political conditions, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- During visit to Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri the clients will be transferred by Battery operated public buses.
- Our costs quoted are based on contracted rates for leisure business. No conference/business/corporate activity has been envisaged in the tour cost. Including any such activity may result in the above group being treated as a Business delegation and the hotels may like to charge separate contracted rates for Business delegations
- Incase at the time of booking, we do not get the accommodation in the same hotel; will book an alternate hotel / category of room for which the supplement / reduction will be advised to you accordingly by the operations department.
- Smoking in Public Places has been prohibited in India. Public places include, open spaces, restaurants, hotels, pubs, discotheques, banquet halls, etc. No services would be allowed in separate smoking enclosures/ areas, if available, with the exception of rooms designed as 'smoking room' in hotels
Kindly have the amount deposited through Bank Transfer within the time limit allotted,
The prices are subject to amendment should the Transporters/ Hoteliers amend their rates prior to commencement of the tour GP Great India Leisure & Hotels Pvt Ltd while undertaking tours, transportation, hotel accommodation and other services only act as an agent on the clear understanding that they shall not be, in any way responsible or liable for any accident, damage, loss, delay or inconvenience caused in connection with the travel facilities arranged by the Company, its employees or agents. All bookings are accepted and executed with utmost care, yet no responsibility is undertaken for any change or deviation on account of factors beyond our control.
All cancellations are to be communicated in writing, & will attract a sum of USD 100.00 minimum. Beside the forfeiture of the deposit amount, a further charge will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within 25 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following.
|When Cancellation is made||Charges|
|45 Days more prior to the operation of the booked tour||25% of total tour cost|
|30 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour||50% of total tour cost|
|25 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour||75% of total tour cost|
|15 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour||100% of total tour cost|
It is the Tour member responsibility to ensure that they have valid passports and visas, where necessary.