Golden Triangle of Tamil Nadu
Duration : 05 Nights / 06 Days
Places to see : Chennai - Kanchipuram - Mahabalipuram - Chennai
On arrival you will be met by our representative and transferred to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
Morning after breakfast today enjoy a city tour covering Fort St. George - Built in 1640 AD, Kapaleeswarar Temple, Marina Beach etc. Afternoon free for shopping etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Morning after breakfast today morning you will ride towards the shores of Bay of Bengal, Mahabalipuram, the city of the monumental splendors and sunny beaches. On the way, you will be visiting Kanchipuram. It is known as one of India's seven sacred cities. Kanchi has magnificent temples of unique architectural beauty, bearing eloquent testimony to its glorious Dravidian heritage. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Morning after breakfast city tour covering Mahishasurmardini caves - There are nine rock-cut temples. The Five Rathas -There are five monolithic temples, each created in a different style. The Shore Temple - One of the oldest temple in South India. The monuments are flood lit at night and so it is possible to enjoy their beauty after sunset. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Morning breakfast at the Hotel.
Day free to relax at beautiful expenses of beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Morning after breakfast today drive to Chennai and transfer to the airport to connect the flight to onward journey.
Terms & Conditions :-
Valid from 31 March 2017 – 31 March 2018 (Christmas & New Year eve Supplement charge will be extra)
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
- (1) We require 25% advance deposit to hold the booking.
- (2) Balance 75% must reach us 30 days prior to tour departure date.
- Check In / Check Out - 1200 NOON Extended check in - check out time may be granted subject to availability and agreement by the participating hotels.
- Rates include only those items specified in the itinerary above
- Driving time between cities and during sightseeing tours depend on traffic condition / road condition and refreshment stops taken by the clients on the date of travel.
- Any additional expense incurred due to a change in the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India regulations pertaining to taxes, fuel hikes, air-fares and transport and any force major situation due to political conditions, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- During visit to Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri the clients will be transferred by Battery operated public buses.
- Our costs quoted are based on contracted rates for leisure business. No conference/business/corporate activity has been envisaged in the tour cost. Including any such activity may result in the above group being treated as a Business delegation and the hotels may like to charge separate contracted rates for Business delegations
- Incase at the time of booking, we do not get the accommodation in the same hotel; will book an alternate hotel / category of room for which the supplement / reduction will be advised to you accordingly by the operations department.
- Smoking in Public Places has been prohibited in India. Public places include, open spaces, restaurants, hotels, pubs, discotheques, banquet halls, etc. No services would be allowed in separate smoking enclosures/ areas, if available, with the exception of rooms designed as 'smoking room' in hotels
Kindly have the amount deposited through Bank Transfer within the time limit allotted,
The prices are subject to amendment should the Transporters/ Hoteliers amend their rates prior to commencement of the tour GP Great India Leisure & Hotels Pvt Ltd while undertaking tours, transportation, hotel accommodation and other services only act as an agent on the clear understanding that they shall not be, in any way responsible or liable for any accident, damage, loss, delay or inconvenience caused in connection with the travel facilities arranged by the Company, its employees or agents. All bookings are accepted and executed with utmost care, yet no responsibility is undertaken for any change or deviation on account of factors beyond our control.
All cancellations are to be communicated in writing, & will attract a sum of USD 100.00 minimum. Beside the forfeiture of the deposit amount, a further charge will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following.
|When Cancellation is made
|30 Days more prior to the operation of the booked tour
|25% of total tour cost
|20 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour
|50% of total tour cost
|15 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour
|75% of total tour cost
|07 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour
|100% of total tour cost
It is the Tour member responsibility to ensure that they have valid passports and visas, where necessary.